GET TO KNOW US A LITTLE MORE, FIND
OUT ABOUT US AND MAKE SURE
YOU COME AND SAY HELLO
About us and what we do
Jenny and Ashley have worked hard to create a fantastic vibe out of town but have kept all the key ingredients:
- City centre experienced
- Colour expert salon with resident “master colour expert”
- Creative contemporary hair service
- Friendly approachable team
- Fully air conditioned
- Free unrestricted parking
The friendly salon, in Henley Crescent (off Lode Lane), has been given a complete makeover, making the salon a warm and friendly environment to be in in with plenty of free car parking and an easy to get to bus route.
Our Story, so far . . .
Pure Hair Solihull was formed in 2003 by the two co-founders Jenny and Ashley. The successful salon has gone from strength to strength and provided the following services:
- Extensive experience in one of the most prestigious salons in Birmingham City Centre.
- Creative, up to the minute hairdressing with a friendly, approachable team.
- Intensive on-going training programme, including Wella, GHD and in-house. We have a resident ‘Master Colour expert, one of the highest accolades in the profession.
- We have a 96% return rate for new clients.
- 70% of our clients have a colour service.
- We are, on average, at least 20% cheaper than our main competitors in Solihull
- 94% of clients are seen within 15 minutes of their designated appointment time, we are aware that your time is precious, so you will always have a full appointment.
MAKE US PROUD
WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
A salon that is not only truly professional but is also very friendly. Nothing is too much effort for the staff in Pure Hair & I would strongly recommend you visit here. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my hair :o)
Cannot praise them high enough. All the staff are very pleasant and nothing too much trouble. Always come out feeling 100% satisfied with my hair. Wishing Pure Hair the very best for 2015
I have been a customer of pure hair since I had my son ten years ago. From my first appointment I have been made to feel at ease and very welcomed by all the staff. I would never use any other salon as I totally trust all the staff and their judgements and they have never let me down. This place is my sanctuary where I go for a bit of me time, to be pampered and I always leave feeling super.
The best salon I have ever been to. Since starting there as a client my hair is unrecognisable from what it was. They get to know their clients really well and they always do their best to accommodate you and I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.
All women know that finding a good hairdresser is like the search for the gold at the end of the rainbow! The unique selling point at Pure Hair is that you don’t have to tie yourself to one particular stylist – all of the team are excellent thanks to strong commitment to ongoing training. A great team and a salon where how the client looks and feels is the top priority.
Being a student it’s hard to get a professional haircut at a price I can actually afford. But this Salon has been amazing. Been coming here for 3 years and leave with beautiful, shiny hair. I go to University in London now, but I still come back to get my hair done here!